A new view of SDG alignment:
Truvalue launches Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) data solution to measure corporate impact on stakeholders
Around three quarters of large cap firms discuss SDGs in company reports, but far fewer, 14% of firms, set SDG-related targets, and only 1% actually report performance against targets, according to PwC.
Truvalue Labs' novel SDG dataset provides timely SDG scores on 19,000+ companies, with a 13-year history.
- This dataset captures stakeholder views from Big Data drawn from >100,000 sources
- This outside-in view informs investors beyond more basic revenue-mapping data
- The data serves to counterbalance company reports, as KPMG finds company SDG reporting to be positively skewed
- Dynamic Materiality, based on actual data volume for companies, reveals which specific Goals are most relevant
- SDG scores can be used to evaluate individual company performance on the SDGs, or how a portfolio contributes or detracts from the Goals